The award-winning cartoon character-based global franchisor from the UK – Pingu’s English, will this week exhibit at International Franchise Seoul, the largest franchise show in Korea.
As the 12th largest market worldwide, Korea is wealthy, demanding and brand savvy.
Education is big business here and Korean parents place significant importance in providing their children with the best pre-school education available. Which means it’s also a profitable business for entrepreneurs looking to enter the lucrative Korean education sector. And this is further driving an increased demand for international education franchise brands such as Pingu’s English.
The UK popular brand already has a strong presence in twenty countries worldwide, including China, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Brazil and Italy – with Pingu’s English China opening on average two new schools a month!
Pingu’s English is looking to appoint a talented and ambitious Master Franchisee for Korea among the 22,000 prospective franchisees who are forecast to visit the show this year.
The successful Master Licensee will develop a nationwide chain of branded Pingu’s English kindergartens across Korea using a ready-made three-year full-time international curriculum.
No education experience is necessary – indeed investors outside the education sector including in real estate, hospitality and from within the F&B sector can also succeed with Pingu’s English’s proven business model, which includes:
- Two premium international education programs (English language teaching / international kindergarten, written in cooperation with Kingston University, London)
- Comprehensive curricula and resources.
- Over 3,500 hours of teaching material, 36 Teaching Manuals and daily lesson plans
- Personalised in-country training program
- Dedicated Business Development Manager
- Strong UK brand, with backing from an international education company with over 115 years in the global language training market
- Exclusive online portal with over 1,000 marketing and business resources
- Ongoing marketing and operational support from a specialist HQ team
Pingu’s English will be represented at International Franchise Seoul by World Franchise Associates.
Find out more about Pingu’s English, by visiting the World Franchise Associates stand at Hall C&D, 3rd floor, Coex, 513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
If not in in Seoul this week, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our English version or Korean version website.
Our Partner success stories here:
Interested to know what the British Chamber Korea says about us?